There are actually a lot of remedies for toothache in which you can find at home, specifically, in your kitchen. Who says that the kitchen is only for making food? The ingredients stored in your kitchen can actually help you recover from your pain in toothache. They act as a first-aid until you further decide on yourself whether you really have to go and see the dentist.
The cause of your toothache may be because you did not brush your teeth. Food particles that stay in your mouth possess organisms in which bacteria might form, especially the mouth contains saliva. Bacteria will live immediately as soon as it gets in contact with water, and saliva is no exception. You must brush your teeth right away after eating so that these food particles will get out of your mouth.
Here are some effective remedies for your toothache that can be found in your home:
- Tea Tree Oil. It tastes awful, but it helps easing the pain. Use cotton to apply the oil on and then press it on the affected area.
- They posses anti-bacterial components in which it will kill bacteria that’s causing toothache. It contains antiseptic properties in which means that it prevents the growth of disease-causing microorganisms.
- It may have an effect with your breath, but like the clove, it has anti-bacterial properties that will help strengthen the teeth.
- Consuming a raw onion each day is another best remedy for toothache since it also possesses anti-bacterial components.
- Lime is has vitamin C that lessens the bleeding gum and help make the teeth strong. Placing a slice of lime on the affected tooth will help relief the pain.
- Wheat grass. Another ingredient that possesses anti-bacterial properties. It works very efficiently. Chewing or making it as a mouthwash are very good remedies for toothache.
- Whiskey and brandy. Now you may think that they are bad since they are alcohol, but it’s not. Whiskey is a type of distilled alcoholic beverage and contains barley, corn, rye and wheat. It has been fermented already, meaning that it does not spoil and has agents that can kill bacteria. Brandy, on the other hand, is the result of heat distillation. They are usually made up of wine or other fermented juices that are distilled from any liquid that contains sugar. These two have components in them which kill the bacteria.
- Vanilla extract. You can use it as a mouthwash or pour it on cotton then apply it to the aching tooth.
These ingredients that can be found at home all have one thing in common for curing tooth aches: all possess anti-bacterial components. It’s the bacteria that are causing toothache, and the best way to fight it is to take some anti-bacterial food or drinks. All of these natural things are the best remedies for toothache. This article is sharing general information about easing pain from tooth and does not provide health services. Always ask a professional before embarking on any health program.